Why Should You Sell Delta Dental?
With Delta Dental, you can bring your clients the number one managed dental care product, locally and nationally. Here's a few reminders that might help with your next sales pitch:
- Flexible plan designs
- Superior national and local networks
- Financial strength and national recognition
- Dental focus - the only dental benefits specialist in RI
- Innovative cost management
- Superior customer service
- Children's dental health programs
- Web-based dental health information
Why Should Your Clients Offer Dental Coverage?
Dental coverage is actually a powerful incentive to get people to visit the dentist. Statistics show that people with dental coverage are more likely to have regular checkups and preventive care - don't you wish you had sealants and fluoride treatments when you were a kid? And, they are more likely to seek help with a small toothache before it escalates into something worse. Take a look at some of the costs of not having dental coverage:
- Preventive dental coverage saves US businesses $4 billion in lost productivity each year.
- Dental benefits encourage cost-effective preventive care. In fact, every $1 spent on prevention saves $4 in treatment.
- While preventive visits to the dentist are increasing, cavities and extractions are declining.
- It is estimated that 120 physical and mental illnesses can be detected and treated by an examination of the mouth, throat and neck, including diabetes, oral cancer and AIDS.
- Dental benefits are also an excellent way for employers to build goodwill, maintain high productivity and attract employees.
Source: Delta Dental Plans Association, 1999